Tuesday 23 November 2010

Happy, happy!

Hey, I can tell you that I was one happy girly on Sunday :)


I was preparing a future post about hair extensions and as I took the few prequisite "before" shots, I had the chance to compare my natural hair with some shots took earlier in the year.

This was my natural hair in July.



This is my natural hair now.





Yay, happy dance!

There is certainly some extra length there.

Now I'm not sure why. It may just be normal growth or maybe it is the Moroccan Oil and the less heat I consequently use on my hair or the fact that I am no longer wearing the heavy sew in extensions but exploring other methods such as the clip ins or taped. Or just maybe it is the Hair Growth and silcia tablets that I have been trying to pop daily.

Ok, so I still need extensions of one form or another to leave the house but I finally feel as if I'm getting there. My hair is getting longer and who knows? Just maybe by this time next year, I will dare to leave the house with locks that are 100% mine.

Spookily Nicoletta did a fab post on hair growth at the weekend. Have you got any tips for hair growth?

X

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...