Friday 26 November 2010

Yay!

Well, just a little post today.

I just wanted to let you know that The Beauty Bible (that I raved about here) has a fabulous site here online 24/7. Duh, why didn't I know about this site earlier?!
I popped over to check it out and it was amazing. It was that good, that dinner is late, I couldn't drag myself away.
There are lots of up to date product recommendations; a question and answer area where the extremely knowledgable team answer your beauty queries; updates on Beauty Bible products and associated publications as well as a Beauty Blog.
If you have a moment to spare this weekend, why don't you check the site out?
You can be sure I will be stalking this site!
Happy weekend Girls!
X

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...