Tuesday 26 June 2012

LOTD 2. Blog Post 1


Today the topic for 'Love of the Day' (#LOTD) is blog post. There are so many choose from but the one I would like to share with you today is from Selin, The Tuesday Girl.

In this post, she gives us a few sneak peeks at the diary she kept as a teenager. I know I wrote very similar things as a teenager (and probably still do now on the two or three occasions a year I bother to journal) but this post made me laugh so hard. I promise you, you all want to read this one and incidentally, I also highly recommend indulging in every other post Selin has written. She has an amazing way with words and some mystic ability to express the simple truth of things. Her blog as a whole is one that I'm completely in awe of. Check it out here.

Is there a blog post or blog that has made a home in your mind? Anyone else doing #LOTD?

X


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...