Sunday 28 August 2011

FOTD with Sidecar and Angel.

So I have had the Naked pallette a while now and yes, I love it but I tend to stick to the same colours Naked, Buck and Half Baked. When I'm feeling a little more 'daring' then I might throw in Toasted or Hustle.


However when I saw Jess's latest look with the beautiful but messy Sidecar then I had to have a go.


Ta,dah!






Eyes

Mac Jest to highlight (Jess used Brule)

Sidecar on the lid and the outer half of the lower lash line.

Naked blended in the crease and outer corner.

Maybelline gel eye liner

Max Factor Masterpiece Mascara

Face

Revlon ColorStay in Ivory

Benefit Erase Paste under the eyes (and to prime lid) as usual

Benefit Dandelion layered over Posietint

Lips

Mac Angel

Rimmel Shock Gloss in Clearly Clear

I do look a tiny bit shiny. I will probably add a bit of Mac Mineralise Powder later.

I really like this look. It is soft but so pretty and it was quite easy to do. Sidecar was actually not as messy as I feared. I did my eyes first just to be safe but I found that most of the fallout was in the pallette rather then my face. That, I can deal with. I'm certainly not going to shy away from Sidecar anymore.

This look has certainly really ignited my love for the Naked Pallette. Do you have any more looks that I can try?

X

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...