Wednesday 25 August 2010

Hello!

Hi everybody!
Long time, no post. Sorry, I've been trying to find my feet in my new job. I will make amends and catch up with you all very soon.
One of the posts will probably be a skincare update. In the meantime, you may want to check out my wordpress blog and in particular, 'The Doctor Brand' post http://essjay23x.wordpress.com/2010/08/06/the-doctor-brand/ where a couple of lovely people have left some feedback about the brand which you might want to consider if such products are of interest to you.
I hope you are all ok. I have been trying to keep up with the blogs I follow and there have been some very good posts  lately so that has given me even less time to post!
I hope you don't get too wet in all this rain we are having.
Until next time . . .
X

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...