Monday 7 June 2010

The Gorgeous Blogger Award!

Thank you, Laura http://emeraldgreen88.blogspot.com. She has awarded me the Gorgeous blogger award.








The Gorgeous Blogger Rules are:



- Accept and thank the person who gave it to you.



- List 10 things about yourself.



- List 5 additional things you DON’T like.



- Then pick ten people to give this lovely award to.



Ten things about moi!



1. I like to go travelling and usually, on my own. I have been to Japan, Singapore, Italy, Ibiza, Australia, New Zealand and North America (Vegas, LA , NYC and San Fransisco) all on my own.



2. One of most amazing things I have ever done is skydive over Sydney. It is mindblowing as you float over the world and see life going about as normal below you.



3. I am really in to my tops and occasionally dresses. I love the detailing you can get on a simple vest type top which can turn it from a top in to a outfit. I think I’m quite good at finding a nice top but I am absolutely rubbish at buying jeans and trousers. At 5 2″, it is hard to get anything the right length and fit.



4. I love pretty shoes but find shoe shopping really hard work. You always have to fight to get to the nice shoes and then I find they never fit my feet perfectly enough, some toe has to be squeezed in or if I go a size up, they are too big and then I feel guilty if I buy because I know they don’t fit right and not a wise purchase but on the other hand if I don’t buy then I resent the plain boring but sensible shoes that I have to wear instead.



5. Sometimes I say little and it can be because I’m shy but sometimes it is because I just don’t see the point in saying something just so it has been said if the words mean nothing at all.



6. Although I can be quite quiet. If you catch me in a good conversation and I find what you say interesting, I’ll probably never shut up and if I’m talking back to you at length, the chances are I am letting you in.



7. I am the eldest sister but right now, I feel like the youngest and what’s more, I’m kind of liking that. Grown up stuff freaks me out sometimes. In my early twenties, I tried to be beyond my years and it just didn’t work for me.



8. I have a Law degree which I have never really used.



9. I had braces for years and my jaw realigned to straighten my teeth but I have never had a filling.



10. I absolutley adore my little nephew and feel sorry for any other child (here or to be) cos I’m not sure they could compare to my favourite thing in the whole wide world. I’m actually less fussed about being a Mum since he came along because I don’t see how any child could compare!



Five dislikes about moi!



1. I may not always be the loudest one at the party or the feistiest one in the relationship but when you finally do upset me then I don’t forgive or forget so easily.



2. I always think of the best things to say, answers and comebacks a little too late.



3. I get impatient. If I want something then I want it now and if I can not have it now then I don’t want it at all.



4. Sometimes I waste too much time on the computer mainly because technology and I do not seem to get on.



5. I love to walk things out, it really calms me down being out in the air yet I feel self-concious when I’m just walking for the sake of it with no destination in mind. One part of me knows that it calms me down but the other part thinks it is all just a bit pointless.



I hope this is ok but I would just like to tag any of you who would like to do this. Leave us a link to your post.



X

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...