Monday 7 June 2010

POST REWIND: My Lipstick Valentine!

This is a post which was published on wordpress http://essjay23x.wordpress.com/ for Valentines.
The undeniable magical connection between Creme de la Femme and I has left me feeling a bit for my all time lipstick love, Snob so I thought I would post rewind to show the absolutely fabilicious Snob a little love x

So can anybody guess which MAC lipstick is my Lipstick Valentine?


I thought when I walked in to MAC the other day, that my destiny laid with St Germain. I have seen a few swatches and read a few very complimentary comments on St Germain and was sure this would be my next MAC lipstick. When I saw it in MAC, St Germain was just as gorgeous as I imagined it to be. The only problem was I thought it was very similar to my Barry M 100 and I just could not justify getting one so similar especially as I kept picking out another lipstick again and again to swatch . . . Snob!


I love Snob x x x


This is it. This is for real. I absolutely adore this lipstick. I was so lucky to pick it up the other day. Snob and I weren’t even meant to meet properly. I was aware of Snob but thought it was just another light pink lipstick and of late, I have collected a few of those.



It is a beautiful colour on the lips and strikes the right balance between bright and subtle. Colour-wise, it should sit on the light/nude side barely noticeable but yet there is something about its energy, the vibrancy in the colour or something and I think it really draws the eye especially when it catches the light. As if that wasn’t enough, it seems to go on effortlessly and it lasts. Now I know what a perfect lipstick looks and feels like. My Lipstick Valentine!

What do you think of Snob? Have you got a Lipstick Valentine? Is it an old love or a new lust? I tag Muhsine (Bubblegarm), Laura (Lollipop26), Laura (Emerald Green), Jemma (BamboozleBeauty), Jess (Star Violet), Milly (Pearls and Poodles) and any of you who want to do a post about your one true love (well, for Valentine 2010), your Lipstick Valentine.



X

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...